Friday 2 August 2013

White nails!

On Tuesday I went into town to look for a new nail varnish, I fancied something different so I chose WHITE! I picked Barry M after it was recommended by a friend on twitter. I've only had a couple of Barry M nail varnishes before so I thought I would try them again and guess what.. I love it.

The white covers really well even with one coat but I wouldn't just leave it with one coat. 

I'm very impressed with the nail varnish and really want to invest in some more! You can't go wrong for £2-99! I'm really into pastel nail varnishes at the moment. 

I used the Barry M 3in 1 varnish with it too. it's a basecoat, top coat and a nail hardener and that was also £2-99. Would recommend it. 

I've had the varnish on for 3days now and it still looks bright white. Its a chipping a little but nothing to worry about. Very good considering I'm a mum now and my hands are constantly in water.





1 comment: