Saturday 17 August 2013

Statement necklaces

I don't know about you lovely ladies but I absolutely love statement necklaces at the moment.. 

They add a little bit of 'something' to a plain outfit without being over the top. My fashion sense is very casual. I live in leggings really, so these are perfect for me to make me look abit more like I've made an effort when I go out :-P! 

This week I treated myself to, not 1 but 2 necklaces from a little online jewellery shop. 'Lovemoi boutique'. They sell quirky and cute jewellery and have a fantastic range to suit everyone. I'm in love with all the necklaces to be honest and I could of happily bought a few more! 

I choose this neon one which really is gorgeous, it will add abit of colour to my boring outfits. I have got a few compliments already& I've only worn it once! 


I also chose this pink jewel one. I just loved this one so I couldn't not get it! 

The delivery was very quick and I was impressed with the packaging. They were carefully wrapped up in tissue paper. 

I think £18-00 well spent here to be honest! 

:-) 

2 comments:

  1. I love the first one - ive been looking for a colourful one like this for AGES!!

    www.apinchofshaz.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the necklace! Stunning. It would look so nice with a long black maxi dress with your hair up!

    ReplyDelete