Monday 15 July 2013

Me!



I decided to start a blog as I have a few friends on twitter who have one and I love reading them so thought I might aswell do one myself. I will be blogging about fashion- beauty- hair& being a mummy to my gorgeous Alfie! I will be telling you all about what I'm up to and also review products.

i will tell you abit about my self so that you know who I am :-); 
I'm Emma, 22 from Lincoln. I live with my boyfriend and my little boy Alfie. I had a pretty good childhood because of my dad, my mother left when I was 10years old. Which was awful, as I have 2sisters. Nicole is one year younger than me and Rebecca is now 15. Rebecca was 4 when my mum left so she obviously took it hard because she was only little, me, Nicole and my dad spoilt her with attention and toys to cheer her up which made her into a spoilt child. Shes not as bad now but she went through a very bad patch where she used to scream and shout to get what she wanted and she did. 

I had a bit of a rubbish time at secondary school, which I don't really want to talk about. I was alot happier when I went to college and did what I felt passionate about, hairdressing! I didn't go straight to college after my compulsory education though, I stayed on for 6form. I only got my AS levels but I could always finish them off sometime in god future. I studied health& social care& English language& literature. I decided that I didnt really want to be there so applied for college.  I trained in a salon and worked there for 4years. I found out I was pregnant in September 2012... Alfie was a massive suprise, i was on the pill! I worked out that around the time i concieved i was working at the Salon, working at next and working at matalan so my pill got a bit messed up( not taking it at the same time everyday) As soon as I found out I found out I knew I couldn't do3 jobs so worked at Matalan part time until my maternity leave started in February of this year. Will hopefully be starting mobile hairdressing when Alfie is abit older. My boyfriend has been looking at buying a salon, i would also quite like to train as a midwife but we'll just have to see what the future holds! 

I gave birth to Alfie in April and I love it. He's gorgeous and the love of my life! I never thought I could love anyone as much as I love him.. 

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment