Monday 27 January 2014

Weight Loss Mission

The time has finally arrived that I'm completely motivated to loose some weight, it doesn't happen very often, but I seem to be extra motivated to tone up and get fit right now. 

I've bought '30day shred' by Jillian Michaels. A few blogging friends have done this and saw amazing results so I'm so excited to give it a go. 

I am going to start on the 1st of February and keeping track of my progress by blogging it. I feel that blogging will give me motivation as I will record my measurements every couple of weeks and will be able to see that something is happening and I am on the road to my dream body. 

I've been feeling rather low and down in the dumps the last few weeks so I think exercising and eating better will make me feel happier as I'll be doing something to benefit myself. 

I have been quite active in the past, going dancing and joining the gym. I used to love the gym and went everyday, this was like 4years ago and since then I haven't done any exercise so I'm very excited to see some results from doing my 30day shred DVD. 

I look forward to sharing my weight loss journey with you. 
I will be starting my weight loss mission on the 1st of February, wish me luck!


Now I'm off to find my sports bra. 

Catch you all later! 

1 comment:

  1. Good luck, looking forward to watching your progress :) My friend has some Jillian Michaels dvds too, might borrow one off her and give it a go! xo

    ReplyDelete