Wednesday 29 October 2014

Autumn Walks



I never really walked anywhere much when I wasn't a mum. I would just get in and the car and go where I needed to go and come back again. I didn'tappreciate my surroundings but what 19 year old does??! 

This is the first year that me and Alfie have been out for walks in the autumn season, last year I was depressed so I just stayed in all the time and because Alfie was tiny I just wanted him in the warm with me. 



I love going for walks now, Alfie loves being out in the fresh air and taking in the environment. Especially now he's older. He loves walking in the crispy leaves and picking up fallen leaves and pinecones. He would love to jump in muddy puddles like peppa pig but i haven't got round to getting him some Wellington boots yet. 

1 comment:

  1. Aw lovely I am so glad you are getting out this year and having some lovely walks <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete